Tuesday

Other Lives / The Verve / Ducktails / Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. / Junip / Bonobo

This was supposed to be a blog post about how I hate technology: how I spent 300 euros to buy a rubbish (I didn't know that at the time) phone and now the whole thing feels like I could have had more fun and functionality if I'd just burned the 300 euros. The phone doesn't even burn. And lately all the things about technology and the rush everyone seems to have to spend more money and materials an the lack of intimacy just feels so not me. I could just give away my every technology item and be happy. Okay, not true. I would NOT give away my Technics things.

But yes, this isn't a post about the things above but the thing that made my day today: new (and old) music!













No comments:

Post a Comment