Monday

Little bird's cool collection

I got the chance to get to know this beautiful new Finnish webshop called Pikkulinnun kauppa. Every item they sell looks amazing and fun and is also ecological. Most of the things are for kids but they still are so cool that I wanna have them all. The only bad thing is that I cannot get the Moon pyjamas in my size.

And just for you, my dear readers, THERE'S A SPECIAL OFFER! If you order by the end of November, you will receive 10 percent discount from your order. Just write the code "IKNOWIFEEL" when you place the order. (There's no shipping costs in Finland but that doesn't mean you cannot order if you live somewhere else because the shop ships all around the world.) So check out the collection! I'm sure you will find something interesting and beautiful, maybe something for someone for Christmas...





No comments:

Post a Comment