Saturday

Laurase

And not a second without the third post today. Because the jewellery that I was talking about in the last post totally deserves it's own post. Most of the jewellery that I've seen are beautiful, wearable and ok. But when I see them I think that I can live without them. They are not that amazing.

I've seen twice the jewellery by Laurase, a Finnish jewellery designer who uses recycled old spoons, forks and old Finnish currency, marks and pennies in her designs. And every time I'm just left thinking that I need almost every single piece of her designs. Need! I think I've tried all of the rings which are the most amazing rings I have ever tried. And every time I'm just seconds away of using all of my money to get me some of her designs. It's insane.








No comments:

Post a Comment